- Unlimited transfers between networked sites
- Easy addition of backup circuits for important sites
- Large choice of access technologies
- Confidential and secure, isolated from the Internet
- More economical than MPLS or router-based VPNs
- Good choice to ensure quality of VoIP circuits (QoS)
- Fast service activation
All the benefits of a virtual private network (VPN), but more economical, safer and easier to manage!
Your Internet access is increasingly used for your internal communications? The time has come to separate these two uses on different networks.
With a B2B2C Private IP network, the local area networks (LAN) of your different offices will be connected to the same intra-company private network or served by multiple dedicated networks. Therefore your applications, including those usually deployed at your headquarters or a data center, will run quickly, efficiently and safely at each of your sites.
Speak with your B2B2C account manager to determine how a Private IP network could benefit your business.
B2B2C's Private IP Access is available on most of the territory currently served by our Internet access network. Talk with your B2B2C account manager to quickly confirm the availability of this service for each of your sites.
- No router purchase required
- No need for an expert to configure or apply changes to the system
- Remotely manage the infrastructure, which reduces costs and problems for your IT experts
- Easily add backup failover circuits to one or more sites, with no impact on IP addressing
- Simple management of IP addressing, which remains under your control
- Compatibility with applications that only require a bridge
- No special fees for the initial configuration or changes, and no management fees
- Monthly pricing at a fraction of MPLS rates
- Put in service up to two times faster
- Wider choice of access types
- Greater geographical availability
- Capacity to segment applications into several channels, depending on your priorities
Deploy your financial applications, ERP or POS terminals at your regional offices, on a network totally isolated from Internet access and other applications.
The establishment of a private network, logically and physically separated from the main network of your business will ensure better control of user access rights and help you manage the performance level of your key applications.
MS Terminal Server and CITRIX are registered trademarks of Microsoft and Citrix Systems, Inc. respectively.
The conversion of multiple Internet accesses into a Private IP network is an approach that delivers proven cost savings and improved management of the network resources of a company.
Save on the cost of magnetic tapes delivery and enable continuous progressive backups with your own private IP network.
Absolutely! Install private IP access on DSL or cable for your remote equipment. This is a new, safe and cost-effective option. Moreover, several leading outsourcing firms have made the switch to this high-performance option since its launch in 2008 to remotely administer the IT resources of their clients.
It's the perfect solution to keep all your systems up-to-date with the latest patches and upgrades.
Cheaper than specialized video networks or MPLS circuits, the use of a B2B2C private IP network can free from your budget what is needed to open new videoconferencing rooms.